[GRASSLIST:1815] Re: compile grass5 beta11

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun May 6 04:14:44 EDT 2001

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 03:43:34PM +1000, Mick Howe wrote:
> I just tried to run configure for grass5beta11 and received a warning
>
> checking GL/gl.h and GL/GLwMDrawA.h... configure: wraning: *** Did not
> find GL/GLmDrawA.h
>
>  -I/usr/include/GL
>
> Seems to be telling me I've missed some requirement but I can't figure
> what is missing.
>
> Anyone able to put me right?

Those are for the Mesa widgets which are only needed by r3.showdspf
(which isn't compiled by default).  Since it seems the 3d grid stuff
won't make it into GRASS 5.0 final (due to some unresolved bugs) we
should probably comment out these checks in the configure script.

To make a long story short. You can safely ignore the warning.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>