[GRASSLIST:1897] postgresSQL interface

Stefano De Felici s.defelici at tin.it
Tue May 29 13:38:26 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I have downloaded the binary version of GRASS 5.0 pre1 and it works fine.
I have met only two problems. A little one is: the script grass5 is not
copied in /usr/local/grass5 then you must do it manually.
A big one is: where are the modules of postgresSQL interface? Why they are
not included in the binary package?
Are they in the "russian version of PostgresSQL/GRASS" interface? What have
I do to install and work with this interface?
Sorry for my boring questions but I am completely novice both in postgres
and postgres/GRASS
stefano