[GRASSLIST:2673] XDRIVER

Alex Smotritsky alex at compuroute.net
Tue Nov 20 03:36:58 EST 2001

Len,

Thanks a lot for your response earlier.

I just installed GRASS5 on a remote server and am using xmanager (a pc
X-server) to run grass. I was able to open tcl/tk menues so I know I can
view graphics but I got an error trying to execute d.mon.

Error: could not execute '/home/G5/opt/grass5/driver/XDRIVER'

I have the path '/home/G5/opt/grass5/driver/

but I don't have the XDRIVER file in there

Is this a GRASS5 installation bug?

I'm thinking I should go find XDRIVER somewhere, put it in that directory
and see if it works, I'd appreciate any feedback on this from anyone
out there.

Alex Smotritsky
http://compuroute.net
718.373.2858