[GRASSLIST:2686] ppm paint driver

Alex Smotritsky alex at compuroute.net
Wed Nov 21 23:29:44 EST 2001

Thanks to Glynn and Laurent for your advice on the XDRIVER issue.

I'm currently using Markus Neteler's instructions at
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grasslinks/grasslinks_INSTALLATION.txt
trying to get grasslinks 3.0b to work on redhat 7.1 server. I'm taking into
account
the fact that the web root folder is different on the new apache.
I'm confused by the instruction in step 12:
compile the entire: src421/src/paint
there are no c files in there, what am i supposed to compile, I don't get it
I currently have a compiled ppm file in:
/home/G5/opt/grass5/etc/paint/driver
ppm: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1, dynamically linked
(uses shared libs), stripped

Thanks in advance for any comments regarding this.

Alex Smotritsky
http://compuroute.net
718.373.2858