[GRASSLIST:2429] Can't find NVIZ (?)

michele.rocc at libero.it michele.rocc at libero.it
Sun Sep 16 06:30:19 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm testing grass in my linux pc (Slackware 8.0 distribution), the
program is fine; I found a problem trying to use the Nviz interface:
when I launch the program there is the following message:

"/usr/local/grass5/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2: error while loading shared libraries:
cannot open shared object file: cannot load shared object file: No such file
or directory child process exited abnormally"

So looking at the directory of the message I realized the directory
don't exist ( ..../nviz2.2/ ).

Do the nviz is included in grass5.0pre1 or do I have to download as a
separated module?

or...

Thanks Michele.