[GRASSLIST:2475] Further missing library fun

JWDougherty jwd at softcom.net
Mon Sep 24 23:06:12 EDT 2001

As I reported earlier, I am having some entertaing times getting GRASS
5.0.0pre2 compiled properly.  Glynn Clements was kind enough to supply a hint
about the postgres portion of the configuration, and I have FFTW compiled and
installed, and recognized by MAKE.  I need to track down the OpenGL includes
and add that to the mix, as well as the GLU library.  There are two other
librbaries in the mix: BLAS and LAPACK.  What are these and where can I find
them?  Also, are they supoosed to be included in the development release of
SuSE for instance?

Thanks,
JWDougherty