[GRASSLIST:2481] Problems with i.points3

Phillip J. Allen paallen at attglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 18:12:48 EDT 2001

Hi all

I am using grass5 beta 11 and am having problems with i.points3.  I am
trying to warp an aerial photo to the topography by just using a
polynomial (I don't have the camera lens info).  I have set up my group
and target, started i.points3, open my photo, and then open my vector
topo.  After I click my first photo point (and a little point appears),
I click "screen" option and try to click a point on the vector topo map
and it acts like a point was selected and I am asked to click another
photo point.  But no point on the topo map appears and if I identify 5-6
points and then try to analysis, I am told that I haven't selected any
points yet?

What's up?

Thanks,

Phillip J. Allen