[GRASSLIST:2527] r.report problem

Terry Duell tduell at planet.net.au
Fri Sep 28 03:26:04 EDT 2001

Hullo All,
There seems to be some confusion (in grass5.0.0pre2) between r.report help
file (as presented by the tcltk interface) and the syntax that the actual
r.report command will accept.
The help file and the tcltk dialog box use a -z flag to only report non zero
data, however when this is selected an error occurs and one is presented with
a usage syntax along with the flags that can be used, and -z is not amongst
them.
There is an -n flag which filters all no data cells, and hence can do what is
required in most circumstances...but this flag is not an option in the tcltk
dialog box for r.report.
I am not yet up to speed with tcltk otherwise I would see if I could fix it.
Is this a known problem, and is there a fix?

Cheers,

--
Regards,
Terry Duell