[GRASSLIST:3442] r.le.setup

dnogues at ipe.csic.es dnogues at ipe.csic.es
Thu Apr 4 11:18:27 EST 2002

Hi grassmen and grasswomen

I have another question related to r.le programs. After triying different ways
i can't put a previosly created vectorial cover , a 10x10 km mesh with 80
squares, as sampling regions. When im reading r.le manual, I understand that
this is possible: extracted from manual at page 8 "the user can use r.le.setup
to draw regions, or any existing map of regions can simply be used directly".

I cant find the correct way to do it. Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance.