[GRASSLIST:3561] Re: Fuzzy modules

Francois Delclaux francois.delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Mon Apr 22 08:37:12 EDT 2002

Grass users,

I just sent a amil to Hari Kishore about the status of fuzzy modules.

I developped these modules two years ago, and at this time, for many reasons,

I decided to work under Grass4.2. Unfortunately, this project stopped.
So I presently do not intend to port these modules under grass5.

The source code, manual and README file are freely available at
ftp://ftp.mpl.ird.fr/pub/delclaux/rfuzzy/

People who want to use them or to make some modification  are free to do it,
they just have to mention the origin of the programs and the name of the
author.

And if someone wants to port them under grass5...., no problem !

Sincelery yours,

Francois DELCLAUX
UMR HydroSciences Montpellier
BP 5045    34032 Montpellier Cedex           FRANCE
http://www.mpl.ird.fr/hydrologie/mevhysa
mailto: delclaux at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Tel : (33) (0)4 67 14 90 11      Fax : (33) (0)4 67 14 47 74