[GRASSLIST:3577] r.drain

Ivan Marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Wed Apr 24 09:49:18 EDT 2002

Hi all grass users
I've got a problem with r.drain.
I've created a DTM of my studied area and I tried to run r.drain over it
I hope this is correct.... :-)
the problem is that after a little path the segment created by r.drain
stops. I went to see where it stops, and I saw that there were cells, around
the last cell of the segment created, which had the same integer value of
elevation but bigger decimal values (ie 275.7 against 275.8). The area I'm
studing is large 140 kmq and I use a grid resolution of 5 X 5 meters. Do you
think I have to try to increase the resolution??? or there are some other
problems I don't know....?
Thanks to all

Bye
Ivan