[GRASSLIST:3604] r.tribs in grass5.0.x

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Sun Apr 28 07:34:17 EDT 2002

Hi list,
on my locally installed GRASS-manualpages a module r.tribs is described. It calculates the tributary-link order of a streamnetwork, which is elemantary for r.kineros.
It would exactly do what I need, but I could not find it.
I tried to compile the printed sourcecode, but it failed with a missing debug.c error.

The given link and the emailadress seemed to be dead....
Does anybody know anything about the existence of this module?! That would be great.

cheers

 steph

--
Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
         Command Line User Environment.
sholl at gmx.net
ICQ# 117277975
http://frosch.2y.net