[GRASSLIST:4220] Re: Compile problem - newbie

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Aug 5 22:02:26 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 12:43:56PM -0700, Daniel Victoria wrote:
> It's the first time I tried to compile Grass5pre5 and
> things were going well until I got the followin
> message at the end of make:

[snip]

Please grab the file grass/src/libes/edit/edit_cellhd.c from the
CVS archives.  There's an error in the Grass5pre5 version that invokes a
bug in gcc-2.96 as distributed with Redhat and/or Mandrake Linux.
The version in CVS should fix that compilation error.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>