[GRASSLIST:4229] Batch processing ?

cheg01 at attbi.com cheg01 at attbi.com
Tue Aug 6 19:29:11 EDT 2002

Is it possible to run Grass non-interactively from a unix script?  I would
like to program a series of data imports and projections that involve
moving between different Locations and Mapsets and I cannot figure out how
to switch between locations without shutting down and restarting Grass.
When the shell script starts grass, it loses control and I am left in an
interactive Grass session. Another solution would be to change between
locations without leaving Grass. Any advice would be appreciated.