[GRASSLIST:4290] s.surf.rst output extent

Thomas Dewez Thomas.Dewez at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 04:58:48 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I am puzzled by the output extent of the s.surf.rst command and perhaps
one of you would know how to solve the question.

I have a sites file containing X, Y, and Z for about 2 million points
(same old problem you've probably heard me moan about before). The DEM
output always contains the interpolation of the north eastern corner of
the file (1800 x 1120 cells). At first, I assumed the region was set
wrong. I reset the region to the extent I wanted and still the output was
identical.

I'll try splitting the sites file in smaller sections but is there
something I'm missing?

Cheers,

Thomas