[GRASSLIST:5224] Re: WinGRASS pre3 and 5.0.0

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 13 18:36:27 EST 2002

Hi Mike's,

Some time ago I had told Markus that I thought I would have some time to
finish testing my compile of Grass 5.0.0 for X Server on Cygwin and
upload it for distribution from the grass sites.  Unfortunately, things
got busier instead of easing off.  (Well, unfortunately for other
WinGrass users, but for me that's good, since I get paid when I work.)

Anyway, things seem to be leveling off again, so I'll try to fit some
time in for grass testing, and to get the few problems I found ironed
out.  All of the core programs seemed to be working, but I still need to
spend time trying a number of different things out.

If you want, I can let you know when I have uploaded (assuming no
surprises from my current projects that should be in 3-5 days - well,
lets say a week to be safe).

Cheers,

Malcolm Blue