[GRASSLIST:5232] Re: netCDF to raster

vidya kotamraju vidyakr at darya.nio.org
Mon Dec 16 18:40:03 EST 2002

Hi paul,
I guess i will be comfortable with the 2nd option.
Could u pls send me the script if it is possible ?
Also, after converting the netCDF file to the raster map form,
I need to be able to modify the point values of the map so as to modify
the variables of the netCDF file that i shall reconvert the raster map to.
Like r.support is used to modify the header information how can i actually
go about modifying the variables of the netCDF by means of its
corresponding raster map ?

Thanx in advance.
Vidya Kotamraju