[GRASSLIST:3108] Re: GRASS pre 3 on RedHat 7.2

Karine ZUERCHER kzuerch at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 13:22:58 EST 2002

Hello everyone!

I have been a bit out of touch lately, but since I just compiled successfully
GRASS pre 3 on RedHat 7.2 (all rpms from original version, with exception of
the updated GD library (2.0.1beta)), I thought I'd share that I simply (and
successfully) compiled it using the following line instead of ./configure:
---------------------------------------
./configure --with-dbm-includes=/usr/include/gdbm
--with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/pgsql --without-fftw
(Note: should make just 1 line...)

I'd also like to note, the the precompiled binaries don't seem to have been
compiled with GD libraries >=2. (=> no PNG in TrueColor) !

In Kindness
Karine

--
Karine ZUERCHER