[GRASSLIST:3140] Re: airphoto-nviz

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Fri Feb 15 06:32:10 EST 2002

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 03:40:10PM +0200, orkun wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to use an airphoto with elevation model with nviz.
>
> air photo is ok with d.rast rfoto2.
> Then I want to overlay it on elevation map with
> nviz tool for 3D view. But nviz gives:
> /"WARNING: unable to open raster map [rfoto2 in (null)]//
> //Not able to open cellfile for [rfoto2]/".
> Anyone knows how this  problem is solved ?

Hmmm...  I've done what you are talking about, and it worked great.
How are you importing the aerial photo?  What type is it?  Perhaps it
would help to run r.support on rfoto2 (just a guess).

Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

You can measure a programmer's perspective by noting his attitude on
the continuing viability of FORTRAN.
		-- Alan Perlis