[GRASSLIST:3159] Grass and GMT file formats.

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Sun Feb 17 07:00:44 EST 2002

Hi.

I realize that to have good map output I should use GMT. However I'm not too sure I've understood which are the procedures I have to follow to extract data from grass and feed it in to GMT. I seem to have figured out that GMT understands only two file formats: a) netCDF b) Sun Raster.
Right, the question is 'how do I the right file formats from grass so as to feed them in to GMT?'
Is there some nice documentation that handles interaction of the two programs.

Thanks

PS.
Observation: I'm non expert in grass nor do I know noting about GMT but I seem to understand that coupling these two progs give one high flexibility. No?
--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY