[GRASSLIST:3179] Re: NVIZ labels...

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Thu Feb 21 06:18:50 EST 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 09:30:29AM -0500, Kevin Slover wrote:
> I just noticed a button today on the NVIZ menu for labels...but cannot
> seem to get this to work, nor can find any documentation on it...
>
> has anybody ever used this option, and if so, how does it work...

I never could get the labels to work either.

> also, with that menu, I am not able to see it all...the menu exceeds my
> screen size...I can see that there are some more options below the
> screen (I can barely see "label sites")...is there anyway around this??
> I am using RH7.1 (soon to be 7.2)!!  Thanks!!

What window manager do you use?  You should be able to move the window
around so you can see it all.  For example, under WindowMaker,
Alt-LeftClicking (by default, I think) in the window and dragging will
move it around.  I'm using Fvwm2 right now and it will let you create
arbitrarily large virtual screens, which can be nice for
larger-than-screen windows.

Regards,
Ben

--