[GRASSLIST:3216] Re: GRASS-Python, or, Alber'salgorithm?/r.proj with big files

Len Coop coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Mon Feb 25 19:13:07 EST 2002

Gordon,
Thank you, that did it! I only had 1GB swap, with 4BG more that you
showed me how to add, the process
is now taking ram (.5GB) plus 1.9GB swap (still creeping upwards at 20% reprojected at this point)
, and is chugging along nicely.
Luckily I have a RAID 5 SCSI array which is pretty fast.
Well done!
Len

--
Leonard Coop