[GRASSLIST:2866] Re: newsgroup info.grass.programmer etc.?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Jan 6 06:18:30 EST 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 12:11:44AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Dear grass users, what is this newsgroup I see,
> "info.grass.programmer" etc. and is it really another way of reading
> this list vial NNTP thus avoiding POP mailbox follies?
> --
> http://www.geocities.com/jidanni/ Tel+886-4-25854780

Hi Dan,

for month (years) the list is not feeded any more. If someone
can tell me how to arrange news feed from "grass5" to
"info.grass.programmer", we'll add it. But I am not very
familiar with the technical details for usenet.

I even don't know who the owner of "info.grass.programmer", probably
still CERL?

Best regards

Markus Neteler