[GRASSLIST:2887] Re: Problems compiling 5.0 from CVS tree

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Fri Jan 11 06:04:20 EST 2002

Yes, this is a configure bug that has been fixed in current cvs.
Anyway, you won't be able to compile tcl-tk and xdriver if
you don't install the XFree includes (usually found in a XFree-devel
package). (that's why it says that you don't have tk includes, they
refer a XFree header that's not installed on your machine and the
compilation test used to spot whether the tk.h file is good fails)
Hope this helps
Best regards
Andrea Aime