[GRASSLIST:2896] MapGen? Still the best for map output?

Antonio Gennarini - Geotronix nightnavigator at libero.it
Fri Jan 11 19:34:22 EST 2002

Hi.

I'm new to this list and have been using Grass the last week or so. I was trying to get a good map output with ps.map but i'm not really satified. I read somewhere that there is the MapGen tool for creating maps. I went to the site and found only binaries for windowOS's. Aren't there any binary packages for linux?
And source that will compile on linux?

Thankyou.

--
                 Antonio Gennarini