[GRASSLIST:3032] Re: help with GRASS 5.0 installation on linux

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Tue Jan 29 18:12:56 EST 2002

I've never seen them either, but there was a thread a few days ago
about them.  There may have been a link in one of those messages.

I have found the tarball version of the binary to be about as easy to
install/uninstall as an RPM would be, FWIW.

HTH,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

The verdict of a jury is the a priori opinion of that juror who smokes
the worst cigars.
		-- H. L. Mencken