[GRASSLIST:4011] Please help on vsupport

John Wharton johnnygis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 14:20:45 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm stuck on v.support. I got a DXF in with vindxf and it made a "dig" directory with a file for the lines layer "p103.05PARLN" and one for the annotation layer "p103.05PIDNUM". That seems OK.
When I do vsupport I put the map equal to the "....dig\p103.05PARLN" file with full path. And then I type "option=build" and "threshold=1.0000".
The command processes and then says this -
    V.SUPPORT:

Selected information from vector header
 Map Name:      D:\DXF\p103.dxf
 Source Date:
 Orig. Scale:   2400
Enter snapping threshold [default=   1.00]: 1.0000
 Snapping threshold    1.00

    Reading Vector file.
    Building areas
    Building islands
    Attaching labels
 Number of lines:   0
 Number of nodes:   0
 Number of areas:   0
 Number of isles:   0
 Number of atts :   0
 Number of unattached atts :   0
 Snapped lines  :   0
GRASS:~ >
It has referred back to my original DXF file and not the dig file I specified?? Is that correct????
And it has made no lines, nodes, etc. The dig_plus file of that name "p103.05parln" is 1 KB so nothing is there. Am I doing it wrong?? I would greatly appreciate any help you can suggest on this.