[GRASSLIST:4029] CELL Driver won't start (5.0.0pre3)

cheg01 at attbi.com cheg01 at attbi.com
Fri Jul 5 00:52:20 EDT 2002

I'm trying to use the CELL driver to save d.his images. I set the
environment variables for GRASS_HEIGHT=4000 and GRASS_WIDTH=6000. When I
run "d.mon start=CELL" I get the following error:

Segmentation Fault - core dumped
No socket to connect to for monitor <CELL>.
Problem delecting CELL. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <CELL>.

The CELL driver is present in $GISBASE/driver and I ran
$GISBASE/dev/create_fifos.sh. Any suggestions?

Thanks.