[GRASSLIST:4124] make.rules variables

andres javier garcia garcia andresjavier.garcia at wanadoo.es
Mon Jul 22 15:15:24 EDT 2002

I've compiled an aditional module in a computer with no problem. After that,
I've tried to do the same in other computer but the process fails.
I've realized that in the make.rules files thre is the following:
FC =
While in the computer in which the compiling has gone right, this same
variable is
FC = g77
I've tried to add this by hand (and several other things), but, when I
compile, the variable is erasen again.
I've checked that the fortran compiler is correctly installed and works.
So, the only thing that I can imagine is that these variables are originally
read in other part.
Am I right?
Please, help. How can I solve this?
I've tried everything that I can imagine, but my knowledge is limited.
Thanks