[GRASSLIST:4167] reclass a grid with its grid-numbers

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Sun Jul 28 09:23:11 EDT 2002

Dear GRASS-Gurus,
I would like to create a raster-map, where each pixel contains its
pixel-number as category-value.
the rows and columns are set by the region.
the pixels should be ordered in the same order as r.stats -1 does, so
that each pixel is treated as a unique value.
This value would be identical with a field in my pg-database.
So I could use d.rast.pg to pull out recalculated maps out of postgres.

Actually I am not sure, how I can create this kind of map.

Perhaps some of you could give me a hint....
cheers
 stephan

--
Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
         Command Line User Environment.