[GRASSLIST:3333] Re: r.in.hdf

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Mar 12 10:24:35 EST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 06:37:30AM -0800, Daniel Victoria wrote:
> I have installed on my linux Grass5pre2 and r.in.hdf
> is missing. Was it a problem on istalation or was it
> removed?

Hi Daniel,

the r.in.hdf was never updated, that's why it is missing.
However, these days I am working on a new version (merging
other new HDF code into). So far ASTER support is working,
eventually also LANDSAT7 (I don't have such an image to test).
At time I try to implement the MODIS 2Q support which is a
bit tricky.

Hope to come up with news soon,

 Markus Neteler