[GRASSLIST:3625] GRASS and R

Radoslav Bonk bonk at fns.uniba.sk
Sun May 5 16:05:40 EDT 2002

Hi GRASSusers,

I was playing around with R stat. package and its GRASS library for
interactive R usage under GRASS prompt. I found that using R as an GRASS
extension provides almost unlimited set of tools for geostat.-modeling
(libraries like akima, tripack, spatial, sgeostat, splancs, spatstat,
geoR,...). I would like to ask if anybody is using R in his/her GRASS'
daily tasks. Mostly for discussion and experience sharing.

Thanks,

-Rado

--
 Dipl. geogr. Radoslav Bonk
 Comenius University,Faculty of Natural Sciences