[GRASSLIST:3760] shaded raster map

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon May 27 04:13:36 EDT 2002

Kevin Slover wrote:

>Have you tried the shade.rel.sh command??
>
>It will create a new raster map names orignalrastername.shade
>
>There are several other shell scripts in $GISBASE/scripts that are
>sometimes helpful as well...
>

>orkun wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>How can I make shaded raster map as a permanent map ?
>>
>>thanks
>>
>>--
>>Ahmet Temiz
>>Geological Engineer
>>General Directorate
>>of Disaster Affairs
>>TURKEY
>>
>>______________________________________
>>Scanned and protected by Inflex
>>http://pldaniels.com/inflex
>>
>Hi

I tried shade.rel.sh command but it gives
non colorfull shaded map. But I need colorfull one.
I also tried analyse map > terrain tools > create shaded map.
It produces very good shaded map. But it does not save the map.

How can I save the shaded map ?
Doesn't d.shadedmap command work on console?

kind regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Geological Engineer

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.