[GRASSLIST:5039] Shaded relief + geology ???

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Fri Nov 22 20:24:08 EST 2002

Hi all:

I am new to GRASS.  I have played a bit with version 4.3 and have version
5.0 running on my computer.

What I would like to do is make a map incorporating geologic raster area and
shaded relief to come out with a 3-d geologic map.  I have brought vector
files and dem's into GRASS and have done a bit of fiddling around.  In
addition I have searched the web and looked at tutorial files and man pages.

But I really am not sure how to even get started.  Can anyone point me in
the direction of a method or set of procedures?

John