[GRASSLIST:5056] Re: Minor Nviz Bug

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Nov 25 04:42:15 EST 2002

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 06:07:17PM -0500, cbsled at ncia.net wrote:

> >Hi Carl,
>
> >where do you think it is reversed? What is the "xy position"?
>
> The box in the "top2" window with the arrow that is used to control the viewpoint.
> The NVIZ docs refer to it as the "xy position box".
>
> The one I am looking at has E on the left and W on the right.

In my NVIZ I have

W     E

as expected (this is the experimental branch).
I diff'ed src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/scripts/widgets.tcl
between release_branch and experimental branch: no differences.
(the function in question is 'Nv_mkXYScale').

So I assume that you are on the wrong release branch.
Please read here about the current branches:
http://grass.itc.it/grasscvstags.html

After updating the the correct release_branch, it should be ok.

Best regards

 Markus Neteler