[GRASSLIST:5102] Re: Import of Hyperion Image

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Nov 28 03:22:08 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 09:53:32PM +0900, ichirou_embutsu at pis.hitachi.co.jp wrote:
> Dear Sirs;
>

> I tried to import EO-1 Hyperion Image (Level 1R;HDF-EOS format)
> with "r.in.hdf"command, but the command did not deal with the Image.
>
> I will appreciate if anyone could tell me how to import Hyperion image
> to GRASS.

You may try
 r.in.gdal
But you will have to update the GDAL library to the latest version
(only that one includes HDF support).
http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/

Kind regards
--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
      Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
tel +39 0461 314 520 (fax -591)           http://mpa.itc.it