[GRASSLIST:4613] r.watershed - blocking map

andres javier garcia garcia andresjavier.garcia at wanadoo.es
Tue Oct 1 12:09:01 EDT 2002

Hi;
I'm using the r.watershed module and it works properly; but when I add a
blocking map to the input, the proccess fails eventually; just when it seems
to have finished.

My aim is to force the streams generated by r.watershed, to go in one
direction, slightly different than the one created from the dem.
So I've created a blocking map with a couple of lines in the zones of concern.
Is this correct?

If so. Is anyone using this program and can give me an advice?

Thanks