[GRASSLIST:4683] climatics stations & time series interpolation

andres javier garcia garcia andresjavier.garcia at wanadoo.es
Tue Oct 8 12:48:16 EDT 2002

Hi all;
Maybe I'm late in this topic. I've got data from climatic stations, and I
could use, by example, s.surf.rst to interpolate the data; but I've got these
data in a daily mode, for several years.
I would like to use the ascii files to make an interpolation for everyone of
the time steps.
Is there a script, or a program in GRASS, to do this?
If not. Do you think it is a good idea to make this script?
I could try, although my skills in computing don't go far.

Thanks for your help and opinions.

Javier Garcia