[GRASSLIST:4709] Re: maximum size of polygon

William L. Baker BakerWL at uwyo.edu
Fri Oct 11 11:29:48 EDT 2002

Orkum,

r.le.patch does it, in order to calculate one of
the shape indices.  But, the value is simply used
internally and not part of output.  Yep, it is
very computationally expensive, but does run for
most maps in a few seconds.  If you have programming
skill, you could find this in the code for r.le.patch,
stick in a write statement and have it printed out.

Bill B.