[GRASSLIST:4748] Re: projection problem

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Oct 15 21:19:45 EDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:47:34AM +0930, Martin Wegmann wrote:
> >text file, but is the "header").  I'm presuming ERDAS only knows about
> >GRASS integer rasters (ver. 4.x)...  Apparently, there's an error in
> >the header file...
> >

> celldh looks fine.

Well, it may look fine to you, but does it look fine to GRASS 5.x? ;-)
Maybe post it here?

> I don't know if ERDAS is exporting a GRASS 4.x file, but it sounds
> resonable, I assume 4.x is not supporting agd66. I had similar
> problems with *.lan and *.gis exports (older ERDAS files) from ERDAS
> as adg66. well I'll reproject the images to wgs84 and export them
> again.

In my experience, other GIS systems only support the grass 4.x integer
raster format(s).  I wonder if we'll see any support the 5.x format(s).

--
static const char signature[] =
	"Copyright (c) 2002 Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>";