[GRASSLIST:4851] Imagery support

John A. Preston jpreston at uwimona.edu.jm
Mon Oct 28 15:45:18 EST 2002

Hi, Can anybody tell me if there are any tools in GRASS 5.0 to
brighten a raster image. I have imported a 1m IKONOS image
(via TIFF) to three bands then using r.composite to a single
raster file That I will use as a backdrop for display other
GIS elements. However the composite is rather dark and
I want to know if there is any possibility in GRASS
to brighten it.

I could export the composite raster to TIFF and then use
an image editor then re-import it but is there another way.

--
John Preston <jpreston at uwimona.edu.jm>