[GRASSLIST:4863] Moran's I

Alexandru Codilean codilean at un.org
Thu Oct 31 12:11:49 EST 2002

Dear All,

I am experienced with GIS but new to GRASS and LINUX. I have installed
GRASS 5.0.0 on my machine using the precompiled binaries for Linux (I am
using RedHat 8.0) I cannot use the command r.moran. Grass cannot find it. I
have looked myself and there is nothing on the machine with this name o any
similar one. The documentation and command list includes this command for
grass 5.0.0.
What is wrong here? Could that be that the binary is missing this and
possibly other files?

Thank you!

 Tiberiu Alexandru CODILEAN
 SSA GIS Consultant
 United Nations,  HQ, Cartographic Section, Room L-172
 New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.
 Tel.: +1 917 367 3274
 Fax: +1 212 963 3742
 E-mail: codilean at un.org