[GRASSLIST:4454] buffers from roads

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Wed Sep 11 06:38:46 EDT 2002

Hi

I want to create buffers from roads. But extension of buffers
should be limited to slopes which roads cut. That is, buffers
must not overcome the top of slope.

Does anyone give me a hint about how these buffers are created ?

thanks in advance

--
Ahmet Temiz
Geological Engineer

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.