[GRASSLIST:4498] Re: xy location

Petra Wallem Petra_Wallem at Brown.edu
Sat Sep 14 10:38:40 EDT 2002

Thank's a lot Glynn, I Finlay figured out how to do it, and I guess I need to
make an apologize to Markus Neteler, the author of the manual, because he had
it explained there, but it took me a long time to understand what I was
supposed to do... as I said I am completely new to this program and to this
language... so I will go through the tutorial and you can be sure you will
hear from me again... I promise I will think it twice before I send the next
question... ubs...
If any body knows any reference I should look at to get into GRASS you are
more than welcome to advice me!
Thanks a lot to all of you for this grate effort
Petra