[GRASSLIST:4598] Re: aggregate a higher resolution to a lower resolution

Gordon Keith gordon.keith at csiro.au
Sun Sep 29 18:44:21 EDT 2002

Subject: [GRASSLIST:4553] s.cellstats implementation
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:10:11 -0700
From: "Eric G. Miller" <egm2 at jps.net>
To: GRASSLIST <GRASSLIST at baylor.edu>
Cc: GRASS5-dev <grass5 at grass.itc.it>

I've posted an implementation of "s.cellstats", a program to calculate
univariate statistics for sites on a per cell basis.  It is adapted
from s.univar and the result of some discussions with Gordon Keith.

If folks would like to give it a whirl:
http://pweb.jps.net/~egm2/grass/s.cellstats/s.cellstats.html

I will be adding it to the GRASS source tree before too long, unless
there is some objection...

s.cellstats (and s.univar) does 12 statistics, including coefficent of
variance.

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.