[GRASSLIST:5957] Re: Problem using r.in.ascii

Victor Wren vwren at timension.com
Thu Apr 3 15:34:44 EST 2003

Never mind this message.  After fighting with it all day yesterday, I
discovered a mask file that I had forgotten about because I've slept since
then.  I only figured it out about it when I tried to draw a new mask file
for surfacing, and THAT wouldn't display.

NUTS!!

If course, s.to.rast still segfaults...

> I've got a rather strange problem I can't figure out, using GRASS 5.0.1
>
> I have a large number of sites (on the order of 176,000) that I'm trying to
> use as elevations to create a surface (they were derived from road surveys,
> control points, signposts, and miscellaneous building perimeters....

VW

Victor Wren
Designer,
Timension Inc.
1350 C Pear Ave
Mountain View CA 94043
(650) 564-9397
Fax: (650) 564-9398
Opinions stated in this letter are not necessarily
those of Timension Inc. or the management.  All
Rights Reserved.  No spitting.