[GRASSLIST:6046] Questions

Edmund Blackadder edmund at helmug.gr
Mon Apr 14 09:23:28 EDT 2003

Well, i get the prize for the most descriptive subject...
Anyway, i use GRASS for some time now. I used the binaries and with
your help through this list i have only minor problems.
But I decided to compile the 5.0.1 source yesterday.
Compilation was ok (i directed with options most things to /sw/include
and /sw/lib).
The only warning in the configure script was fot the iconv() and
gettext() function. (undefined functions).
Now i encounter a problem.I cant start tcltk gui.
When i use tcltkgrass & from within grass i get the message
GRASS 5.0.1 > /usr/local/grass5/bin/tcltkgrass: exec: wish: not found

DO i have to edit tcttk sctipt in some way?

Thank you
Konstantinos Theofilis