[GRASSLIST:6048] NVIZ and tkIntX.X.h

Andrew selkiesdad at comp10680.potsdam.edu
Mon Apr 14 09:58:05 EDT 2003

I have compiled nviz before by fudging the tkint header file required by
togl.c when I had a major/minor version for TclTknot listed among the
included  tkIntX.X.h files

The newest grass source code (5.0.1) doesn't seem to have an option for
tk 8.4.2 and won't let me "cob" the solution...or I have forgotten what
happened last time I did this.

I have TclTk 8.4.2 installed as a package under slackware in /usr/lib
(and /usr/include etc) as the default tcl setup

I have TclTk8.0.5 compiled from source and installed in
/usr/local/tcltk8 for use with TkDesk...it is included in my ld.so.conf

I get compiler fatal errors for nviz regarding missing tkint8.4.2 OR
with "duplicate declarations" for various methods  depending upon how I
attempt to handle it.

What am I missing?