[GRASSLIST:6053] i.pca calls r.in.gdaln ??

John Chesnut jchesnut at slonet.org
Mon Apr 14 21:38:20 EDT 2003

System: 	Mac OSX 10.2.4
Grass Version:	 OpenOSX binary 5.0  with OpenOSX update 0.1
Problem:
When I attempt to use i.pca under either  xterm or the tcltk
interface Grass parses the function as
r.in.gdal, and exits with an error.

for example the function call:

i.pca -help

Yields the following text which clearly refers to r.in.gdal::
<<snip>>
  Import GDAL supported raster file into a binary raster map layer.

Usage:
  i.pca [-oe] input=name [band=value] output=name [target=name]
    [title="phrase"] [location=name]

Flags:
   -o   Override projection (use locations projection)
    <<snip>>

Is this a compile problem with the OpenOSX binary, or local to my
install, or is a universal bug ?

How do i fix i.pca ?

-john chesnut