[GRASSLIST:6066] Re: Getting NVIZ to work

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Wed Apr 16 12:35:59 EDT 2003

Thanks for your reply and thanks to Marcus Neteler.

I have the tcl/tk libraries installed - maybe too many.  I have them listed at:
http://web1.greatbasin.net/~porphyry/tcl.htm

The list isn't too long (about 100K) but I didn't want every one who gets these messages to have to wait for the files to download.

I have nviz2.2

http://web1.greatbasin.net/~porphyry/nviz.htm